To study at New Era Institute all students must meet entry requirements:
- Attained the age of 18 years and over;
- Demonstrated good command of written and spoken English;
- Verified evidence of IELTS Level 6 (no band less than 5.5) or equivalent;
- Have completed year 12 or an equivalent secondary schooling level of a Higher School Certificate or can demonstrate suitable work or life experience; and
- Meet the requirements for the Student Visa (Subclass 500) – From 1 July 2016, there will be only one student visa available to study in Australia–the Student visa (subclass 500).
To enrol online, please click on ENROL NOW
Alternatively, you can download the International Student Enrolment Form. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on +61 289 646 457.
More information about Fees and Charges, click here Fees and Charges.
Please visit important dates to know more about intakes and terms dates.
If you have school-age children (Dependants) click this link: Life in Sydney and scroll down to the last section of the page.
The Enrolment Process
To enrol into a course as an international student at New Era Institute, applicants must complete an International Student Enrolment Form online or it can be requested by email.
The form should be completed in full and submitted by email or mail to:
New Era Institute
Suite 1, Level 2, 14 Railway Parade, Burwood NSW 2134, Australia
Telephone: +61 289 646 457