New Era Institute is a registered training organisation (RTO) approved to deliver nationally accredited qualifications specialised in Leadership and Management AND Early Childhood Education in Sydney.
These qualifications are designed to meet students’ needs and focused on learning and personal development.
You will benefit from our flexible learning structures, leading academics, career focused courses and industry network.
Our courses are:
- ICT40115 Certificate IV in Information Technology (50 weeks) CRICOS course code: 098141K
- ICT50115 Diploma of Information Technology (62 weeks) CRICOS Course Code: 098142J
- ICT60515 Advanced Diploma of Computer Systems Technology (74 weeks) CRICOS Course Code: 098143G
- Package (Diploma & Advanced Diploma) Information Technology (2 years)
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education & Care (50 weeks) CRICOS Course Code: 092362A
- CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care (74 weeks) CRICOS Course Code: 092364K
- Package (Certificate III & Diploma) Early Childhood Education & Care (2 years)
- BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership & Management (50 weeks) CRICOS Course Code: 092359G
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership & Management (50 weeks) CRICOS Course Code: 092361B
- BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management (74 weeks) CRICOS Course Code: 098140M
- Package (Diploma & Advanced Diploma) Leadership & Management (2 years)
New Era Institute Offers the following learning resources as part of the Learning resources fee to support our students studies:
- Online Course Materials and Resources
- Multimedia and Simulated Learning Resources on Moodle
- Vocational Placement Information and Support
- Ongoing Trainer Support via Phone and Student Messaging System
- Workplace Policies, Procedures, Templates and Other Documentation e.g. the work placement agreement, Code of conduct and responsibilities, Work placement workbook and workshop preparation
- Art and Craft materials