New Era Institute is a registered training organisation (RTO) approved to deliver nationally accredited qualifications specialised in Leadership and Management AND Early Childhood Education in Sydney.
These qualifications are designed to meet students’ needs and focused on learning and personal development.
You will benefit from our flexible learning structures, leading academics, career focused courses and industry network.
Our courses are:
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education & Care (50 weeks) CRICOS Course Code: 092362A
- CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care (74 weeks) CRICOS Course Code: 092364K
- BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership & Management (50 weeks) CRICOS Course Code: 092359G
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership & Management (50 weeks) CRICOS Course Code: 092361B
- Package (Cert III & Dip) Early Childhood Education & Care (124 weeks)
- Package (Cert IV & Dip) Leadership & Management (100 weeks)
New Era Institute Offers the following learning resources as part of the Learning resources fee to support our students studies:
- Online Course Materials and Resources
- Multimedia and Simulated Learning Resources on Moodle
- Vocational Placement Information and Support
- Ongoing Trainer Support via Phone and Student Messaging System
- Workplace Policies, Procedures, Templates and Other Documentation e.g. the work placement agreement, Code of conduct and responsibilities, Work placement workbook and workshop preparation
- Art and Craft materials