Requested Course and Duration*
Flexibility In Paying Tuition Fees In Advance
Would you wish to pay your full fees in advance?*
Would you wish to pay more than 50% of your tuition fees in advance?*
*New Era Institute never charges more than AUD$1500 of the total tuition fees in advance or at any time during the course. More information can be found by clicking the link: Fees and Charges
Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
Do you have OSHC?*
Do you require New Era Institute to arrange OSHC?*
If Yes, which cover are you applying for?
*OSHC arrangement is a requirement for student’s visa application from Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP). Single cover is for student only, Couple cover is for the student and spouse/partner and Family cover is for the student and dependents (including spouse, partner and dependent children).
Do you wish to apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)?*
OR Credit Transfer?*
Unique Student Identifier (USI)
Do you already have a USI?*
If no, do you wish New Era Institute to create a USI on behalf of you?
Do you require New Era Institute to arrange homestay accommodation?*
Do you require New Era Institute to arrange airport transfer services?*
*If YES, please request the Homestay Application Form by contacting Student Services via the Contact page
Do you consider yourself to have a disability, impairment or long-term condition?*
If Yes, please select from the list:
Do you have any special learning needs?*
Are you applying through an educational agent?*
Please ensure you have attached the following documents to this form. Certified translations must accompany the documents if the originals are not in English.
Documents for all students:
- A copy of passport and
- Student Visa (Onshore Students Only)
- Certified copies of English proficiency or equivalent (must be obtained within the last 2 years, if required)
- Certified copies of Academic Transcripts and Certificates.
Following persons are eligible to certify copies:
- An authorised officer from the institution that originally issued the documents (such as Registrar or Principal);
- An Australian overseas diplomatic mission or any Australian Education Centre;
- A licensed translator recognised by law in your country; or an authorised NEI representative.
Supporting Documentation*Click back onto the icon to attach a different file
(Acceptable files include jpg, jpeg, png, gif, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, ppt, pptx)
Please upload a copy of your passport (if offshore)*
Please upload a Certified copy of English proficiency*
Please upload Certified copies of Academic Transcripts & Certificates*
1. Additional Documentation (Optional)
2. Additional Documentation (Optional)
3. Additional Documentation (Optional)
4. Additional Documentation (Optional)
5. Additional Documentation (Optional)
Terms & Conditions*
I have read and agree to these Terms*