The letter of offer is conditional until all other documents stated on the letter of offer are provided. Once New Era Institute has received all the documents. Students are required to make the payment stated on the letter of offer. (See terms & conditions below)
Signed International Student Acceptance Agreement must be submitted with the payment of the fees requested on the letter of offer to New Era Institute nominated Bank account. Bank transfer confirmation must be provided with the Signed International Student acceptance agreement via email firstname.lastname@example.org, in person or by post to New Era Institute.
Payment to be made online www.newerainstitute.edu.au/paynow/ by cheques, EFT direct Bank deposit, PayPal or credit card – American Express is NOT accepted. A processing fee of 1.75 % applies if you pay by Credit Card/PayPal.
Please make cheques payable to ‘New Era Institute’. Personal cheques are not acceptable
Please provide student full name and student ID as reference for EFT direct bank deposit.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Fees and charges
- On accepting the letter of Offer, 1st payment is 50% of total tuition fees and an enrolment fee of AUD$ 300 (nonrefundable) and a Learning Resources fee including textbook of AUD$ 1000. This payment is due before the commencement of the course (upon signing the international student acceptance agreement).
- Tuition fees and charges must be paid and payment confirmation must be provided in order to obtain an eCoE and to secure a place prior to course commencement date.
- The balance of the tuition fees is scheduled to be paid as per the Tuition Instalment schedule. The tuition fee must be paid by the due date. If tuition fees are not paid by the due date, a late fee of 10% per instalment will occur.
- Tuition fees must only be paid to New Era Institute. New Era Institute will not be responsible for any fees paid to an agent or third party. Tuition fees only cover the charges for tuition. Tuition fees DO NOT cover the charges for accommodation placement, airport pickup, transport, living expenses, textbooks, stationery, and equipment. Individual payment plans can be organised upon request on an individual student basis.
- In competency based assessment, the student will always be offered two (2) re-assessment opportunities as part of the course fees for each assessment event during a unit. Students will be charged a fee for any further reassessments for each assessment event during a unit. This fee is to cover the cost of guiding the student toward competence. The re-assessment service includes individual guidance to prepare the student for the reassessment. Re-assessment fee is $100 per submission.
- Note: There is a charge of $250:
To issue another COE (Changes in COE) when the student defers.
- For more information, refer to Fees and Charges available on New Era Institute Website www.newerainstitute.edu.au under Student Services.